Saturday 20 June 2015

Socks and Other Stuff

Can't bear not to have socks on the needles so I started a two-at-a-time pair using the same yarn as the last socks. Not quite sure who'll get these but I might set them aside to go to Scotland for my sister there. The new parents might be in need of hand knits as well as Wee Bairn. Ummm, I guess that means I better do another men's pair next.


No progress on the sideways vest or the loom-knit blanket this week. Note to self: work more on these if you ever expect to finish them.

But I did decide to use up the Pepita leftovers for booties. Thinking that maybe I should just admit defeat and make a hat too.


Mouse decided this should be a cat toy..... maybe I should knit her a mousie....? Or is that asking for too much trouble?

No comments:

Post a Comment