Monday 22 June 2015

Father's Day Update

Practiced a bit of Scent Hurdle with Soccer and he's still struggling with the idea of bringing back a specific barbell. He's always been a slow learner so this is no surprise to me.

Knitting

Father's Day Socks seem to have been well received as per usual. This is why I keep making socks, they seem to be appreciated by the recipients.

Made some progress on the Sideways Vest yesterday. About half way done now.



Still nothing on the small blanket but maybe I'll pick it up this week since I'm done the latest set of Baby Booties for Wee Bairn. Picture is all blurry but I'm too lazy to try again.

Pattern: Baby Boots by Frankie Brown
Yarn: Patons North America Kroy Socks FX
Needle: 2.75mm
Gauge: not critical babies grow so fast it hardly matters.




No comments:

Post a Comment