Saturday 13 June 2015

A Hail of a Tale

Passed my three month anniversary at work last week and got business cards. Never had business cards before.

Dog Sports

I almost missed practice last night due to hail and when I called to say I might be late it was sunny in the south end of the city. Weather here is so bizarre. Did make it to practice in the end although the hail storm seemed to follow me there but it only dropped water down south, the hail stayed in the north end of the city. There were still piles of it lying around when I got home from practice. It's a good thing I made it too since I had half the team's Scent Hurdle equipment with me.


This week I brought the peg board home with me to help Soccer learn to scent discriminate and not just retrieve a barbell.

Knitting

Finished one leg and started the second for the little overalls. Just need to finish the second leg and knit the straps. Had to get more yarn, seem to be using a lot more this time, probably because the gauge is so much looser. For a miracle though Micheal's actually had the same dye lot!!! Doesn't look like I started the final ball in sync with the first leg though. Meh, it'll look cute no matter what happens. Also still need to find a couple of buttons; think I'll check the multi-generation-button-bin (it was my grandmother's and now my mother's and I've added a few to it too), they may not match exactly but I suspect I can find something that'll work.


No comments:

Post a Comment