Saturday 6 June 2015

Progress

Or, lack thereof in Soccer's case. I've taken a step back with him because he's still struggling badly with scent discrimination so I'm getting him to search for the barbell again. He seems to enjoy that part a lot.

Knitting

On to the fiber stuff!

Selfie with the grey tank top is much better than I expected. Further proof that nothing is done until it's blocked. If I do something similar again I'll make the shoulders narrower I think, they sort of look like they're falling off me. Not too bad for a first try though I guess. I've done enough raglan style sweaters that I've got the hang of them for myself but the tank top was new.



Split for the legs for the overalls. I'm going to lengthen the legs a bit; there is a strong possibility that Wee Bairn will be long and lean.


And finished the second heel and instep of the Father's Day Socks.



No comments:

Post a Comment