Friday 22 May 2015

Friday Practise

Soccer was doing things at Scent Hurdle practice tonight that took Ahab weeks to learn. I now wonder if he has spent the past 4 years trying to tell me he wants to be a Scent Hurdle dog. It could all be a scam. Brought the Scent Hurdle equipment home to practice with just in case this turns out to be Soccer's sport.

Also started teaching both boys to jump through a hula-hoop. Nothing exciting about that but it's something they have never done before.

Knitting

Finished the first Father's Day Sock. As I examine these socks I think the colour is more of a charcoal gray rather than a true black. The first sock only used 47.5 grams of yarn and I bought 200 grams so I could make solid coloured men's sized socks. There may be enough for a women's pair too.

Progress continues on the baby overalls but I'm stalled on the tank-top and the little blanket. Maybe I'll get to one or both this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment