Monday 25 May 2015

And on and on.....

Made Liver Brownies for the dogs on the weekend and they're loving training again. Those store bought treats are OK but there is nothing like a Scooby Sna... I mean a Liver Brownie.

Soccer continues to surprise me with Scent Hurdle, although I'm beginning to wonder if he's scenting to me and not to himself. It seems that if I touch a blank barbell he will start picking it up instead of his barbell but as long as I handle the blanks with the tongs he picks his barbell. Hmmmmmm. We're going to have to work on that as I really need him to scent to himself. No pictures as it's very difficult to take a picture and handle Scent Hurdle equipment at the same time.

Ahab continues to do well consistantly choosing his barbell instead of Soccer's.

Knitting

More progress on the little overalls and very little progress on anything else. Of course I was too lazy to take a picture and now my phone is charging anyway. Meh. Still, if I get these done I'll be able to focus on something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment