Sunday 29 September 2019

WIP Update

I wasn't feeling well for much of this week so progress was mostly limited to Celestial on the grounds that it is mostly stockinette stitch. I actually managed to finish a sleeve. I may have picked up the odd round of something else but nothing worth photographing.


For anyone wondering why the Red T-Shirt did not get worked since it's also stockinette stitch the sad fact is it is not working and needs to be frogged. Again. I could cry, or scream, or both; something. I keep telling myself that once I get this worked out I will be able to whip a bunch out since I'll have all the numbers worked out. It's the only thing keeping me going when it comes to this project right now. It may also take a time-out for a bit while I work up the courage to try again.

I did however manage to get this yarn rolled into cakes and all ready to be made back into a sweater. My first attempt did not work and I (foolishly) plowed right through to the end before admitting defeat. Such are the perils of knitting.



Current Weather
-2C (officially Environment Canada says it's -2C at the airport, on the thermometer on the back deck it's -8C) and snowing. Snow. That's right; snow. Rather a lot of snow by now since it's been snowing for the past two days.

Ahab for scale

No comments:

Post a Comment