Sunday 15 September 2019

WIP Update

See this? This is half a pair of socks finally done! And the ribbing for sock #2.



Celestial continues well, the back of the yoke is complete and I started the decreases on the front. I placed stitch markers showing where I finished the yoke decreases, I will use these later to work the sleeve cap. I think the second picture shows this better.




The Blue Seed Stripes Blanket is this close to getting the second ball added. I so wanted to post this with the second ball started but life got in the way.



I cast on for another baby car-seat blanket. I don't know why I decided I needed yet another blanket on the go but there we are. Maybe I had too much blue on the needles or something. No, that doesn't make sense I also have red and purple & white.... well, anyway I cast this on.


Progress also continues on the Bunny Blanket and red t-shirt but neither progressed enough for a picture.

In other news

Ahab had a pedicure today, he gets 25% off because of his missing paw. And I got my hair trimmed. And that's what passes for excitement around here. Titillating isn't it?

Current Weather
22C and Sunny. Lovely fall day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment