Sunday 8 September 2019

WIP Update

And just like that another week has passed. Sometimes I wonder how it's possible for it to happen so quickly. And yet I seem to have accomplished quite a bit on most of my WIPs; even finished a blanket.

The observant among you will notice that I have a new duvet, I made a trip to Ikea and found a lovely blue duvet cover for my new wool filled duvet; the first picture below shows the duvet colour best. Also, I have no idea why my camera turned all the creams, greys, and whites into bright yellow. Maybe it's the new duvet cover....?

Knitting

Started a new vest this week, the colour is actually an ashy grey nothing like yellow at all. This will have a pattern in it and not just my usual favourite of plain stockinette. Going a little out there for this one.


And started another baby blanket, blue with seed stitch stripes. Ugh, that yellow should be a greyish colour.


Here is what I hope is the final cast on for my red t-shirt. Please, please, please let this be the final cast on, I'm getting really tired of casting on over and over again for this one.


And further progress was made on my blue cotton sweater. The stitch marker is marking where I will start to pickup stitches when I pick them up for the sleeves. Not really sure that is coming through well in this picture though.


Another stripe or two of checks added to the Bunny Blanket. As you will know from previous pictures of this blanket it is white and purple not yellow and purple.


Virtually no progress on the socks. No picture as it would just be annoying to have an actual record of my lack of progress.

Current Weather
14C and cloudy. So many yellow leaves all of a sudden, seems like only yesterday there were one or two and now half the tree is yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment