Sunday 6 October 2019

WIP Update

Most progress this week was on Celestial, just about finished it; in fact, if I hadn't had to take out 1/3 of the second sleeve and start all over again because I picked up the wrong number of stitches I would probably be finished by now. So close and so far away from being able to wear this sweater.


Also made progress on my socks, up to the heel flap of sock number two. Someday these may even be finished. Maybe.


I also managed a few rows on the Bunny Blanket and the Blue Seed Stripes blanket. But no more than a couple rows on each. Not worth a picture. The Red T-Shirt is in a time-out for a little longer.

In Other News
I took a random picture of Ahab the other day. I haven't take a random pet picture since before Mouse died. I'm taking this as a sign of healing. It's a little blurry but whatever.


Current Weather
15C and sunny. Fall decided to come back for a few days but we're expecting snow on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment