Sunday 20 October 2019

WIP Update

And just like that another week passes, how do they slip away so fast? I was even on my own this week and it still raced by.

Ahab got to come to work with me on Thursday; lucky dog. Not sure why he's looking so worried in this picture, although I did take it early in the day. He had a blast all day with people petting him and giving him cookies. He must have eaten at least half a dozen treats and made a dozen new friends. As usual everyone loved him, I wish I knew how to work a room like that. Although it would probably help if I was so incredibly cute.


Also on Thursday I found out my VISA card number had been stolen. I have no idea how or when; actually when was probably around September 26 since that's the first stolen charge I found on the account. But I have no idea how, I've never given my card out to anyone questionable that I can think of. I've been on the phone with the fraud unit at the bank twice now and the card is cancelled and a new on one it's way to me. I'm still seething over this. Plus I have a migraine headache today, which sucks.

Knitting

But onto more pleasant things. This week was all about sweaters until yesterday, first the black sweater - I am now working my way up the back of the yoke.


The red t-shirt has been cast back on, this time I'm starting with a temporary cast on at the arm pits and working down to the bottom. Then I will pick up the stitches from the temporary cast on and work the yoke from there.


On Saturday I was inspired to try and work out the Awww-Poo Bag pattern again. I think I may have got it. Technically this could be seen as an FO not a WIP but since I haven't finalized the pattern I'm putting it here. Plus I hurt too much to post twice today.


Current Weather
8C and partly cloudy. A lovely fall day.

No comments:

Post a Comment