Sunday 25 August 2019

WIP Update

This week was all about the Winter Blue sweater. I worked on it almost exclusively, a few rounds on the socks at work but otherwise it was all sweater, all week. Both sleeves are now finished and I only have about 5cm to go on the hood and it is all done. Well, except for blocking and buttons but the knitting part will be done. Looking forward to being able to wear this.



Ahab
Ahab and his annual physical yesterday and he seems to be in excellent health for a 13 year old, medium sized dog. The vet says his heart sounds like an athletes' heart, strong and slow. Waiting on blood work just to be sure there's nothing going on he hasn't told me about.

Other News
In other news I bought a new mouse and monitor. The 32" TV I was using as a monitor for about the past 5 years finally started to die and I've been needing an ergonomic mouse for a while now so since the back to school sales are all on it seemed like a good time to go shopping.

And in honour of the recent passing of Peter Fonda I watched Easy Rider. Not actually sure if I enjoyed it or not but it was an interesting peak into the hippy culture of the late 60s.

Current Weather
19C and mostly cloudy. The hot day was last Wed when it made it to 31C, third day over 30C all year if I remember what the weather forecaster said.

No comments:

Post a Comment