Sunday 18 August 2019

WIP Update

I'm working hard on not neglecting the poor blog even when there isn't much to talk about. This week I concentrated on three WIPs for the most part. Even though I had to take pain killers on Friday because my bad wrist (shattered in a horse riding accident in 2001) was hurting so bad. I blame the rain; I guess I will always be living in a desert or near-desert for the rest of my life if that is what a little rain does to me.

First my Winter Blue Hoodie sweater; it has gained half a sleeve. This is, in fact, slightly deceiving as I originally picked up too many stitches for the sleeve and had to rip out the entire sleeve* and start again.


Second is the Checkers Blanket. Much has been added to this car seat blanket.


And third the Bunny Blanket. It's harder to see the progress on this one but if you carefully compare to last week's picture you will see more checkers above the bunny.


Progress was also made on the socks but not enough to justify a new picture.

Current Weather
26C and sunny. You could mistake it for summer out there.

* Edited to add: This sentence is deceiving, I only ripped out about 1/3 of the sleeve which was the entire sleeve finished at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment