Saturday 29 August 2015

I slept on it

and changed my mind.

I really, really want to make this dark green yarn into a moss stitch vest. It was my original intention for this yarn anyway, so I'm going back to it. I had originally started it as a cardigan style vest but that wasn't working for me. I ended up frogging that attempt. This time I'll make it a pullover. I hope this works out this time; this poor yarn is just crying out to be knitted up and worn.

In other news

Wee Bairn has arrived! I have a brand new niece. Technically, she arrived on Thursday so this is a bit late. I just got some pictures today and she got her mom's hair for sure.

Since I absolutely hate the whole "pink for girls, blue for boys" thing (blue is my favorite colour!), I won't be making her anything pink unless and until she asks for pink. Maybe this kid'll swim against the stream. I can hope, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment