Saturday 5 September 2015

Finishing

Really need to finish the current pair of socks. Just the heels left so it shouldn't take too long. Today's Scent Hurdle tournament was cancelled; probably just as well from a sock knitting point of view. I always intend to knit at tournaments and then I always seem to end up judging besides it would be too cold today. Maybe someday I could end up running my dog...... still waiting to find out if the rules will be changed to allow Ahab to run. So far Soccer is a lost cause which isn't a huge shock. On the other hand he's been doing much better at Flyball; maybe there's hope after all.

After the socks onto the green vest, this try seems to be working much better. I guess I just shouldn't let myself get talked into cardigans. I know lots of people like them, heck, I may change my preference at a later date; but for now I like pullovers. I guess that says something about what I should do for the Ugly Christmas Sweater doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment