Sunday 6 September 2015

Starting Over

Started Blue Moss all over again. I think that one moss stitch vest will be enough and trying to do an entire sweater is madness. Plus I needed something to work on that did not involve moving the yarn back and forth every two stitches. That's hard on the poor wrist. I think I'll rename this one to Just Plain Blue. Check out the folded over cuffs.

Photo Bomb courtesy of Mouse.
Also finished up a pair of socks. I was going to keep these but Mom saw them and dropped a hint. I'll put them in the Finished Box for now until I decide if I can part with them or not.

Pattern: Improvised Basic Sock
Yarn: Zitron Trekking XXL
Needle: 2.0mm

No photo bombing cat this time.

The moss stitch vest has reached the waist decreases. Threw in a life-line just in case.

Or this time either.


And the final bit of news. It snowed last night. Not in and of itself anything unusual for September but it did linger on the north side of the house until after noon.

Poor Pansies

No comments:

Post a Comment