Wednesday 15 April 2015

Hiking Tank Top

Have been working on a tank-top for hiking but was not sure if it would work out or not.  Managed to try it on today and it seems to be working out OK. Suspect there are things I would change next time (if there is a next time) but for a first try it seems OK. This started as a free-form bottom-up set-in-sleeve that I modified to be a tank top. I suspect the sleeves should be narrower but I will finish this as is and make any changes on the next try. The yarn was left over from knitting some leggings, clearly I over estimated the yardage for that project by quite a bit. Remains to be seen if it will be a base layer or something that can be seen by the public.



You'll likely notice that photograph isn't really my strongest skill, still this should give you an idea what it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment