Thursday 23 April 2015

A New Toy

My Mom and I got one of these for my Niece for her birthday a couple months ago. I've been kinda wanting one ever since.


Yesterday I remembered a coupon on my smart phone then my car drove to Michael's after work and well... resistance was futile.

Tonight this happened:


Sigh. It's not like I don't have plenty of projects on the go. Still, new toy and all.

I'm new to Loom Knitting so I have no idea if this is the ideal way to do this or not, I suspect not having done a couple of rows but I don't know if I'll change it for this project or just keep going and see.

This does seem like a really neat way to knit a blanket as one piece. Which is great since I'm not that keen on sewing. As proof I offer up: I have only ever made two seamed sweaters and at least a dozen seamless sweaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment