Monday 17 February 2020

Niece Socks

Finished a pair of socks for my Niece's birthday in March. Basic top down sock done with an interesting yarn as usual. My favourite. I do like this parifect yarn; although fraternal socks are also OK.

Pattern: basic sock
Yarn: Schachenmayr Regia Pairfect in 01731
Needle: 2.5mm
Gauge: 41 stitches and 46 rows = 10 cm


Other News
A friend let me run her dog so I played Scent Hurdle today. So much fun. I was saying to multiple people today that ever since Ahab retired from Scent Hurdle I have never been so busy at a tournament. People offer me dogs to run or I judge the tournament or something. So. Much. Fun.

Also went snowshoeing on Saturday with some friends; that was also fun but my calves keep reminding me that it would be helpful to be fitter when doing these things. Sigh.

Current Weather
-12C and mostly cloudy. Doesn't feel nearly this cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment