Sunday 10 November 2019

WIP Update

Once again I have finished my blue sweater. I swear I am not remaking this ever again. For one thing the yarn probably wouldn't hold up. The wrinklyness of the re-knit section is a little more noticeable than I'd expected but whatever; another trip through water should take care of it but I will probably not bother until I put a load of sweaters in the laundry.


Progress was made on the Bunny Blanket, the Black Pullover, and the Cherry Zig-Zag Stripes Blanket but not enough for a picture of any of them.

However, I also pulled the coral camo blanket out of the Time-Out Basket. Which is not a real basket but more of a state of being. Meaning I haven't worked on it for a long time so it's in a time-out. I love entrelac for taming clown barf yarn, when done with green/brown/blue colourways it looks a bit like a camouflage fabric. This one has a coral colour as the base, but it has much the same affect.

Camo Blanket - Coral

And then after a video call with my sister in Scotland in which my Wee Niece was seen to be wearing a sweater (jumper to her) that I made I just had to cast on socks for her for Christmas. I was waffling over sending anything over seas, postage is a bitch, but after seeing her wear one of my knits I just have to send her more. Every little girl seems to have pink as a favourite colour these days.


Current Weather
-14C and mostly sunny. I had to shovel snow earlier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment