Sunday 17 November 2019

Weekly WIP Update

I keep thinking I should do these on Wednesdays since "WIP Wednesday" is a thing. But I never have time on Wednesday. In any event, to the update we go.

I finished a pair of socks and cast on a new pair of socks this week. My Dad's birthday is in January so time is ticking for these. It also made for a great excuse to go yarn shopping. I'm good with it.


Most other progress was on my black sweater. The yoke is now complete and the fist sleeve is about a third finished. Or, it will be a third finished later today. Something like that.


There was progress on my green sweater, the red t-shirt, and the coral camo blanket. No pictures of these as they have not changed enough for new pictures.

Current Weather
13C, partly cloudy, and very windy. Another Chinook blew in last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment