Sunday 3 November 2019

WIP Update

Huh. Three updates in one weekend. That might be a personal best. Lots of updates since this is more of a two-week update since I missed last week for no real reason; I even took pictures. I just never wrote the post.

First there was more progress on the Cherry Zig-Zag Stripes baby car-seat blanket. The holes for the seat belt straps are complete.


Second, there has been more progress on the Bunny Blanket. Not a lot but it's reached the point where it's a bit of a slog so not much progress is made each day. I can't concentrate on the repetitive pattern for long. It will get done, just in between other things.


My new Olive Green II had to be ripped back to the beginning and started all over again because I (foolishly) used the same needles as last time when I meant to go up a size. It's a good thing I like this yarn.


The Red T-Shirt progresses too, the annoying thing about this project is that I have to keep track of every row due to the way I'm increasing. I really, really, REALLY hope this is worth it when the time comes to wear it.


The Black Sweater continues as well. This feels like it might have stalled so I'm going to have to make sure to do some work on it this week. Or figure out what's wrong. Or if there's something wrong. Or something.


And finally, the Blue Sweater waist shaping, in a word: sucked. So I very carefully cut the yarn just above the waist and picked up the stitches. I'm now knitting down to the ribbing. Don't worry about the wrinkly look, it will smooth out when it's blocked. I'm sure of this because I've done this before.



Current Weather
-1C with light snow grains. Whatever that means, I can tell you that Ahab came in with snow on his fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment