Tuesday 8 January 2019

Finally Finished

Spruce was on the needles for a very long time, May 13, 2017 - January 6, 2019 to be precise. I ran into a rather lengthy delay when I (subconsciously) decided I didn't want another raglan shaped sleeve. It took a while for this realization to reach my conscious mind so it sat untouched for quite a while. Once I realized what the problem was I changed the yoke to a v-neck with set-in sleeves and finished it fairly quickly.

This is also a little longer than my other light weight sweaters, I think I'm going to like that part as I like long sweaters.

And yes, I named the sweater for the colourway again. Meh, it works. Especially since there's nothing much to the pattern to name it by. Although I suppose I could call it the "Improvised Set-In Sleeve V-Neck Sweater" but frankly, Spruce is easier to type.

Pattern: Improvised Set-In Sleeve V-Neck Sweater
Yarn: Knit Picks Palette in Spruce
Needle: 2.75mm
Gauge: 31 stitches and 37 rows = 10 cm


Apologies for the photo-bombing dogs above, I didn't realize they were in the picture until I was editing it and I'm too lazy to try again.

Mouse
Poor kitty has been loosing weight but recent blood work shows nothing untoward. I'm taking her in for a weight check on the weekend. Hopefully she hasn't lost more weight. Poor thing doesn't have much to loose.

Current Weather
-6 and cloudy. It's supposed to get very cold, around -15C - -20C tonight. Brrrrr. I'm spoiled by the warm winter we've had so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment