Saturday 24 March 2018

Sweater

Finally finished my Scottish Sister's sweater that I started February 2017. Yes, that's right it took over a year to finish. I don't think anyone will ever be able to talk me into doing another one of these, the honeycomb cables are a beast to work, if this hadn't been a gift I probably would have frogged it long ago. I made one mistake in the sweater, the final cable should lean in towards each other but somehow I reversed it and by the time I noticed it was too late to go back.

Pattern: Lempster by Norah Gaughan
Yarn: J C Rennie Chunky Lambswool in Atlantic Spray
Needle: 5.0mm
Gauge: 18 stitches and 24 rows = 10 cm in stockinette




Plenty of other knitting going on but nothing I have pictures of. Socks for my niece, baby blankets; that sort of thing.

Current Weather
-2C with a chance of snow. Blech, winter can go away any time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment