Saturday 31 March 2018

Sunny the Dragon

Made up another dragon for my Wee Niece. Spotted her playing with her first one during a video chat = fastest way to get yourself another dragon! Since he's yellow and orange I'm calling him Sunny for now. My Wee Niece may give him another name. He will be catching a ride to Scotland with my Mom and Dad when they head over for their trip.

I used up some leftovers in the stash to make this, no idea what this yarn is or why I bought it. Although, it's possible I didn't; I may have inherited the yellow from my Grandma. She'd be delighted to see it go to a child to play with.

Pattern: Tarragon the Gentle Dragon by Knit-a- Zoo
Yarn: Stash
Needle: 4.0mm and 3.0mm
Gauge: Not critical but you want a firm fabric for stuffing


Current Weather
-19C and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment