Thursday 19 January 2017

It's Deja Vu All Over Again

I was hit by the urge to make my Wee Niece another sweater. In mauve again. Another Wallaby. A bit larger this time as the first one just barely fit her. In fact, I suspect she's outgrown it by now and she got it at Christmas.

The sleeves are well begun.


I floated the idea of new sweaters for my Niece and Nephew to my sister but she's pretty sure they won't wear them. In that case I'm not going to waste precious knitting time unless they ask.

And I started more socks in John Deere colours. I think these will be for a friend who will be house sitting while I'm away later this year. No pics yet.

In other knitting news....

My sister (mother of my Niece and Nephew) asked me for a Wurm in grey or black. How can one refuse?

Current Weather
4C and partly cloudy. Everything is refreezing as the Chinook blows out of town and I nearly wrenched my knee on some ice while walking the dogs. I was even wearing a hat with a light in it and still didn't see the ice. Of course, the dogs barely noticed the ice. Must be nice to be a quadruped, or tri-pawed in Ahab's case.

No comments:

Post a Comment