Saturday 28 January 2017

And then there was knitting

Lots and lots of knitting! Woo hoo!

Let's start with a hat, it looked like this:


Then I realized it was going to be too small, so now it looks like this:


My sister laughed when I texted her the pictures. Back to the drawing board on that one. Clearly, I need a larger needle. Funny thing is I was sure I got gauge, maybe even a smidgen looser than it called for.

But in the good news category my Wee Niece's new Wallaby is progressing nicely. There are sleeves and the pouch is finished. Will hopefully join the pouch to the body this weekend. That will probably depend on how much knitting is done on the hat featured above.


And progress was made on a random pair of socks. Definitely got my sock mojo back. What a relief. No idea who these will be for, maybe even me, but it's nice to have a pair in reserve in case something comes up and you need an emergency sock gift.



Current Weather
9C and mostly cloudy. Another Chinook has blown in and warmed everything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment