Sunday 13 March 2016

Scent Hurdle

It took a while before anything interesting happened again.

Ahab did fantastically well at another Scent Hurdle tournament on Saturday. Terrible picture but here he is waiting for his next turn to run.



I also have video; no video of Ahab because I was busy when he was running but this is my team on a race when he was the backup dog. As you can see we didn't win but a good time was had by all. Ahab and I were both beat when we got home. Still waiting for points but he will not have earned a new title yet, he's going to need a few more tournaments for that.


Much lack of knitting lately as I've been so tied up with Scent Hurdle stuff. This is what I get for volunteering for the Board of Directors I'm afraid.

Current Weather
Partly cloudy, 7C. There was a bit of a wind when I was out earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment