Friday 26 February 2016

Monster Pants

Finished up the Monster Pants. Too cool for school these are. My Wee Niece is coming to visit this summer so I'll give them to her then. I really hope I made the right size. Also left out the elastic waistband for now; once she's here I can measure and insert it. Gave him one tooth because I got tired of duplicate stitch, if I get overwhelmed with ambition I'll add more. Don't expect that to happen.

Pattern: Monsterbukse by duBedÃ¥re
Yarn: Georga Baby Luv in Baby Mint and Baby Yellow with White and Black for the eyes
Needle: 2.5mm & 3.0mm
Gauge: 30 st X 10cm & 35 rows X 10cm

Too cute!

Current Weather
Mostly cloudy, 11C.

Bizarrely warm for this time of year, I'm told there is still good skiing if you know where to go in the mountains though.

No comments:

Post a Comment