Friday 19 February 2016

A little bit of progress

Another Knubbelchen is progressing nicely.


And my Niece's socks are coming along as well. Let's hope these don't come down to the wire as badly as my Nephew's did last week.


My Nephew liked his socks, or at least he was too polite to say otherwise. Actually, I think he liked them. Mind you, he's pretty accustomed to getting socks from me. His comment when he pulled them out of the bag; "gee, I wonder who these might be from?" Cheeky kid.

Scent Hurdle
Tomorrow Ahab is going to try for his Scent Hurdle Dog title. He has 10 points from last year before it was discovered that he was in violation of the rules for missing a paw. Have now got the rules changed so he can play again. I just hope he remembers what he's supposed to do; he's only been doing it at our practice facility for quite a while now. Oh well, if it's a disaster so be it. He needs 15 more points for his title. Fingers crossed.

I think I've got all the documents printed off for the tournaments tomorrow. It's my job to bring all the score sheets and stuff. There will be two tournaments, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Ahab is running in both, in the morning with our team and in the afternoon with another team since the rest of my team only wanted to come for the morning and I wanted to try for the whole day. Although, if Ahab can't make it all day I'll pull him.

Current Weather
Mostly cloudy, 3C.

No comments:

Post a Comment