Tuesday 13 October 2020

First Fall Socks

 The Summer of Socks is over but the socks continue. This yarn comes in three long colour changes but I decided I wanted to break up the yellow in these socks so I made the cuff, heel, and toe yellow in each sock.

Pattern: Improvised Basic Sock
Yarn: Knit Picks Knit Picks Stroll Gradient Duo in Rocket Ship
Needle: 2.5mm
Gauge: 41 stitches and 46 rows


Ahab
Ahab continues to recover from a lumpectomy last week. He's stuck wearing a t-shirt (my Dad sacrificed a t-shirt for the dog) for a few more days at least. It's better than the cone from last time but he still isn't a fan.




Current Weather
2C and cloudy. Fall broke yesterday, it had been really nice for weeks, but on Thanksgiving Monday I found snow on the deck in the morning. It melted by late afternoon but still..... 


And this morning the air was distinctly frosty when Ahab and I went for our morning meander around the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment