Sunday 20 September 2020

Last of the Summer of Socks

The first day of Fall is on Tuesday, two days away, so these are the last of the Summer of Socks. In total there were eight pairs of socks in the Summer of Socks. That's actually a lot of socks. And if I go back to the first of the year I have knit 12 pairs of socks. And with more to come, it's looking like a productive sock year.

Love the colour of these, which works out well since they're for me.

Pattern: Improvised basic sock
Yarn: Cascade Yarns ® Heritage Prints in 58 Twelve
Needle: 2.5mm
Gauge: 41 stitches and 46 rows


Health
I continue my efforts with the treadmill, I'm up to half an hour a day at 3 miles per hour most days; there are shorter days and slower days but for the most part. Not much to most perhaps but a good effort for me.

Current Weather
17C with periodic clouds. The wind shifted today and blew some of the chocking smoke from California, Washington, and Oregon away. It's expected to shift back in the next day or so bringing more smoke here.


No comments:

Post a Comment