Wednesday 5 August 2020

Stripey Vest

This started off to be a sweater but I got lost on "sleeve island*" and ended up making it a vest. Hope my Wee Niece is OK with a vest. She's getting this in addition to the Wallaby Jumper because she seems to like hand knits from her aunt. How long this will last is anyone's guess. I'm taking advantage while I can.

Pattern: Improvised
Yarn: Caron Cotton Cakes in Lavender Fields and Lilac
Needle: 4.0mm & 4.5mm
Gauge: 19 stitches and 25 rows = 10 cm



Health
Have managed to continue to do 15 minutes every day on the treadmill (my new best frenemy) except if I do something else active like a Scent Hurdle tournament or a walk with a friend.

Current Weather
31C and sunny. Hooray for SUMMER!

* encountered this term on the River City Yarns podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment