Monday 15 July 2019

A Wee Sweater

A wee sweater for my Wee Niece in Scotland. Mostly this was improvised but I did go to knittingfool.com for some of the numbers; it's mostly a gansey but I modified the yoke a bit so it can button up. The buttons are hard to see in the picture because they're clear, I couldn't find anything that went with this colour so clear seemed like a good choice.

Pattern: Improvised
Yarn: King Cole Cotton Top DK in Rose
Needle: 4.0mm & 4.5mm
Gauge: 20 stitches and 29 rows = 10 cm


And then I cast on for another Wallaby - Willie Wallaby - for her because I just can't resist. I have to take advantage of not being extremely uncool while I can. It won't last forever.

Current Weather
20C and mostly cloudy. Excellent weather for the Calgary Stampede this year, hot but not too hot and no vicious thunderstorms hit the city. Tragedy at the chuck wagon racing though with 6 horses dying, I feel for the drivers; those horses are like family to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment