Thursday 20 June 2019

Star Wars Scarf II

I made a second Star Wars Scarf. This time I made sure I had enough yarn to include all the motifs. When you do that it comes out really long. Not Doctor Who Scarf long but plenty long. I absolutely love it; the yarn is super duper soft and the pattern is just too cool for school.

Pattern: Star Wars Scarf by Jessica Goddard
Yarn: Knit Picks Gloss DK in Cream and Navy
Needle: 4.0mm
Gauge: not critical

The Adorable Ahab is photobombing


Wordless Wednesdays
I have basically stopped Wordless Wednesdays for now because ever since Mouse passed away I'm not inspired to take pictures of amazing cuteness. Someday I may get back into it.

Current Weather
11C with light showers. The weekend looks miserable and I'm going camping, OK glamping; but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment