Thursday 25 October 2018

Socktacular!

Finished another pair of socks. I'm on fire!

These ones are for me, I loved this yarn and colourway the moment I laid eyes on it. I love it even more now that I've worked it up and can see the wonderful pooling.

Pattern: Improvised Basic Sock
Yarn: West Yorkshire Spinners Signature 4 Ply in 325 and 801
Needle: 2.5mm
Gauge: 41 stitches and 48 rows = 10 cm


Love, love, love how all four socks came out completely different, the purple are the ones I made for my Mom for her birthday. No, I'm not worried about her seeing them as she watched me knit them.


Other than socks Christmas gifts continue a pace. Not posting pictures of those as they are meant to be a surprise and my Niece and Nephew are old enough to be surfing the 'net now. And an Ugly Christmas Vest for myself, it hasn't progressed far enough for a picture yet though.

Current Weather
12C and mostly cloudy. Fall continues to hold steady this week but it looks like we could get more snow next week. There is still ice from earlier this month in the back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment