Wednesday 10 October 2018

A Flight of Dragons

So... what do you call a group of dragons? I'm going with a flight of dragons unless someone suggests something cooler. Three more Tarragon the Gentle Dragons by Knit-a- Zoo. Wonderful pattern.


I'm also working on some socks for my Mom for her birthday, I've been having problems with my sock mojo lately and I was afraid these would take a long time so I cast on really early, but I appear to have recovered as I've already finished the first sock and I only cast them on on Oct. 3, her birthday's in December so I'm rocking these socks. I didn't take a picture of the single sock.

Current Weather
0C and cloudy. Weather has been unbelievable this month!!! We had a huge dump of snow on Oct.2, so much that I had to work from home for two days as the roads were a total mess. And by "huge" I mean 40cm of snow at my house; that's not the official total, that would be about 35cm recorded at the airport. We broke every record for snow for Oct. 2 and for all of October. And we had more snow yesterday. I'm tired of winter already.

No comments:

Post a Comment