Saturday 3 February 2018

Advent

I'm going to make an Advent Calendar for my Wee Niece. It may seem odd to be thinking of this in February but these things take lead time and I need to finish in time to send it to Scotland for December 1. I like Frankie Brown's designs so I'll probably use them for the most part, if not all of them; we'll see. And I'll use her Advent Garland for hanging the ornaments on, simplicity at it's best there.

Today I finished a candle, I could find the yarn for it easiest so I started with it. I didn't have any orange to hand for the inside of the flame so I'll embroider that part when I do. If I never get that far it still looks fine.

Pattern: Advent Garland 2, Candle
Yarn: stash odds and ends
Needle: 2.75mm
Gauge: not critical



Current Weather
-22C and partly cloudy. It snowed most of the day so tomorrow there will be shoveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment