Saturday 6 May 2017

A Blue Sweater

I finally finished my Whirlpool sweater. Yeah, yeah, yeah; once again I named my project for the yarn colorway. Meh, it works. This one seemed to take an awfully long time but that's only because I kept setting it aside to work on other projects. Mostly things for my Wee Niece so it was a sacrifice I was willing to make.

I used what I learned making Hazelnut to adjust the fit of this one a bit. Made the body a little longer, the sleeves a little looser, and the neck a little deeper. Loving it so far, suspect I will wear it a lot.

Pattern: Bottom-Up Seamless Raglan Yoke Percentage Sweater as per EZ
Yarn: Knit Picks Palette in Whirlpool
Gauge: 31 stitches and 37 rows = 10 cm
Needle: 2.75mm


I still need to finish my Dad's socks for Father's Day.


And my Sister's Lempster sweater before she comes to visit this summer.

Photo of the back

But I started another sweater for my Wee Niece anyway. She's just so darn cute I can't resist.



Current Weather
14C and mostly cloudy. Looking like Spring today. This is a relief considering is snowed most of last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment