Tuesday 29 December 2015

Move along there

Finished up Dad's birthday socks at last. Really wish I'd paid more attention to the skeins when I bought them. Oh, well it's done with now.

Pattern: Improvised
Yarn: Schachenmayr nomotta Regia 4-fädig
Needle: 2.0mm


Also got the sleeves joined and the raglan decreases started on my Just Pain Blue sweater. It's coming together nicely so far. I did leave life lines where the sleeves joined the body though; just in case. I realize it's a rather plain sweater but I find that is what I want most of the time so I'm going with it.


Next I think I'll start a pair of Monsterbukse by duBedåre. My sister specifically asked for something like this for my Wee Niece. How can I possibly deny such a request?

Here's the yarn, notice how there is no pink. I object to the "pink for girls, blue for boys" thing.



Current Weather:
Mostly sunny and -8C.

No comments:

Post a Comment