Wednesday 18 November 2015

At Long Last

Something is finished.

Another Pepita for a coworker who is expecting a little one with his girlfriend. Modified the shoulder straps to have a single button on each side at the front; feedback from the first one I made indicates the small double button system is a bit awkward for new parents. The multi-generation button bin came through again for the buttons. Also lengthened the legs again as this kid stands a good chance of being long like my Wee Niece; my coworker is well over 6 feet tall. Expect I'll do some booties using the same yarn.

Pattern: Pepita by Martina Behm
Yarn: Georga Baby Luv
Needle: 2.25mm

Cuteness

The Wee Niece? She has definitely proven me right about being long and lean.

Weather

It snowed. Really glad I'm on vacation and didn't have to try and make it into work today. The hill road out front looks like a skating rink.

The backyard shortly after sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment