Saturday 8 May 2021

Third Fall Down the Rabbit Hole

 The Rabbit Hole of Ziggurat sweaters that is.

I just finished my third Sammelsurium by Åsa Tricosa. I have one more to go and then I may move on to something else but I just LOVE this pattern so, maybe not.... Haven't decided yet. I am working on a fingering weight ziggurat too but it's taking a lot longer than the DK weight sweaters.

The pattern calls for three colours but I have a fondness for solid coloured sweaters so that's what I made; it's for me after all. Well, the first two were true solids, for this one I added small stripes to the sleeves and collar just for a little pop of pizzazz.

Pattern: Sammelsurium by Åsa Tricosa
Yarn: Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Worsted in Rooibos heather
Gauge: 20 stitches and 28 rows = 10 cm in stocking stitch
Needle: 3.75mm & 4.5mm

Cool, you can see my hand print

In other news
Ahab went to the groomers today so he's clean and (sort of) non shedding right now. He spent the ride home telling me all about how much it SUCKS to be clean when you're a dog.

Current Weather
0C and snowing / raining. It's switching between snow and rain at the whim of Mother Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment