Saturday 11 January 2020

Weekly Update - Olive Green II

Note that this is not a WIP update, I finished my Olive Green II and decided to post about that instead. OK, OK, fine; as you can tell from the picture the sweater is currently blocking. I'm still calling it finished though.

It was my second try to get this sweater right, the first time it was too small. This time it is just right. Both the sleeves and the front placket of the yoke are something I worked out myself, I highly doubt it is anything new to the world of knitting, or designing, just new to me.

Pattern: my own
Yarn: Brown Sheep Nature Spun Sport in Olive Spring
Needle: 3.25mm & 3.75mm
Gauge: 22 stitches and 33 rows = 10 cm


Picture is terrible because I had my back to the window, it was the only way to take a picture as my usual blocking space has been taken over by someone else's clothes.

Current Weather
-17C and mostly cloudy. It has been bloody COLD for the past week. The Star Was Scarf is getting a lot of wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment