Saturday 14 December 2019

Weekly WIP Update

I guess this one's more like bi-weekly but that's because nothing seemed to happen last week. This is not, of course, strictly true; lots of knitting happened it just didn't LOOK like anything had happened. Frankly, I'm not sure that isn't the case again this week but here goes.

The Cherry Zig-Zag Seed Stripes Blanket (do you think I should try to come up with a longer name?) got a little longer.


And Dad's Birthday Socks are close to finished. Still most of the foot to go on the second sock though.


The Coral Camo Blanket is mostly square now but I want a rectangle so I need to do a few more rows.


And I started a new vest, why I felt the need to do this I have no idea.


Everything else got a row or so, or didn't change shape much, so no pictures.

Current Weather
-2C and mostly cloudy. It's been pretty wintry for the past couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment