Tuesday 21 May 2019

Douglas Fir Sweater

Another fingering weight sweater, these take quite a bit of time but they are worth the labour when the time comes to wear them. I just checked, this one was 70 days from cast on to cast off, I will leave it to you to decide if that's a long time or not.

So far I love it, soft and squishy and not too warm for indoors. The "not to warm" part is becoming more important lately. Sigh.

Pattern: Improvised
Yarn: Knit Picks Comfy Fingering Weight in Douglas Fir
Needle: 2.25mm & 2.75mm
Gauge: 31 stitches and 46 rows = 10 cm


Other Knitting
Progress continues on my Star Wars Scarf, it's a bit further along than this picture but I am too lazy to take another one right now.


My latest socks have stalled, not enough meetings at work lately I guess. Another wool sweater progresses slowly and I cast on for a t-shirt. Lots on the go as usual.

Now I just need something to watch on Netflix while I knit. I Just finished Lucifer on the weekend and I have no idea what to try next.

Current Weather
7C and raining. Cold and wet here in the southern part of the province and wildfire season started early up north.

No comments:

Post a Comment