Tuesday 12 March 2019

Socks & Sweater

Finished a new sweater which I'm loving. Made of fingering weight cotton/acrylic it is super comfortable especially as my office is a bit on the warm side making wool a questionable choice most days. It's a rather plain sweater which is perfect for me as I tend to wear rather plain clothes. I hope I will get many years of wear out of this sweater.

Pattern: Improvised
Yarn: Knitpicks Comfy Fingering Weight in Parchment
Needle: 2.25mm & 2.75mm
Gauge: 32 stitches and 46 rows = 10 cm


Also, another pair of socks is done. Basic socks done with interesting yarn. My favourite.

Pattern: Improvised
Yarn: Lang Yarns Jawoll Color in 905
Needle: 2.5mm
Gauge: 31 stitches and 37 rows = 10 cm


Current Weather
1C and flurries. After the coldest February on record we are getting a bit of a break.

The city says they're expecting a lot of water problems over the next few weeks due to the deep, deep frost. Three meters deep to be precise. Glad I live in a newish neighbourhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment