Saturday 2 June 2018

Camo Blanket - Night Sky

Another baby blanket has dripped from the needles. I'm loving entrelac, the way it allows you to combine two colours is just wonderful. And it seems to work well for a yarn with a really short colour sequence. I know that if I tried to do a long row with the Twilight colourway it would just look like a mess but in short rows it works nicely.

Pattern: Improvised
Yarn: Craft Smart Value Ombres in Twilight and Craft Smart Value Solids in Navy
Needle: 5.5mm
Gauge: not critical


Pets
I put this together in memory of Squish:


He died close to a year ago now but only recently did I feel ready to do this for him.

Current Weather
20C and partly cloudy. After three days of cold rain it got nice again just in time for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment