Wednesday 21 June 2017

We interrupt your regularly scheduled Wordless Wednesday

in order to bring you a Worded Wednesday.

Finished a bright red baby blanket, I see no reason why babies have to be exempt from strong, bright colours. Absolutely love this pattern, Frankie is a genius at designing simple patterns that are entertaining enough to hold your attention. This came out a little smaller than I really hoped for but I ran out of yarn, I could block it a bit bigger and I probably will when I find the ambition to get out the iron and make some steam. Its big enough to snuggle a baby in as it is though so we'll just see how ambition goes.

Pattern: Ten Stitch Blanket by Frankie Brown
Yarn: Craft Smart Value Solids in Bright Red
Needle: 5.5mm
Gauge: Not critical


Current Weather
16C and mostly sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment