Sunday 4 December 2016

Bear With Me

I finished a bear this weekend. I think she's a girl bear but my Wee Niece may decide on something else. Who knows with kids. Made her vest in bright red so she's nice and cheerful. She's pictured below with the snow that has been falling all morning. I was not venturing outside for her photo so she's just in the window. The vest is not part of the bear so I predict lots of fun while my Wee Niece takes off the vest and an adult gets to put it back on for her over and over and over again. If I get ambitious I will knit another vest or two in different colours.

Pattern: Magic Loop Teddy by Julie Tarsha
Yarn: Loops & Threads Impeccable Big Solids in Cream for the bear and Loops & Threads Impeccable Brights in Red Hot for the vest
Needle: 4.0mm (for the bear) and 5.0mm (for the vest)
Gauge: not critical


Current Weather
-4C and snowing. We're actually under a snow advisory, which means we're expected to get over 10cm in less than 12 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment