Saturday 12 November 2016

Stop the presses

OK, so there's this slight issue with the Hudson Bay Inspired Wonderful Wallaby.

It's far too big for my Wee Niece.

It sure is cute though

Now, this isn't to say it won't fit her someday, that's kinda the beauty of small children..... they grow. However, I'd like her to be able to wear something from me a smidgen sooner.

So, I have decided to knit a smaller Wallaby for her. The catch is that the other one is already the smallest size written. I'm improvising with a DK weight yarn. It'll be fine.

I plan to hold on to the bigger Wallaby and give it to her later. Either this summer when they come to visit or maybe next Christmas.

I'm now in an even greater frenzy of knitting to get the second Wallaby done before Mom and Dad leave for their Christmas visit. Otherwise I'd have to pay for shipping. No pressure.

Wee sleeves

No comments:

Post a Comment